Start date: 06 April 2020
Duration: 3 Days
Location: Online Webcast
Cost: Fully funded by Taste 4 Success Skillnet
Course code: N/A
New recruits in Retail Outlets – support staff during Covid-19 outbreak
Key aspects of programme
• 1 Day programme / 9am to 2pm via webcast.
• Delivery every Mon, Wed and Sat.
• All key legal and compliance elements for staff covered in 1 course.
• Learners dial in remotely (up to 10 learners per programme).
• It is interactive with the tutor working through various module packs.
• Short assessments at the end of each module to verify understanding.
• On successful completion, each learner gets a certificate with a unique
ID number which they can print off or photo as evidence for the store.
Aim of Programme
To verify that new starters understand all the
legal and compliance requirements before they
start work on the shop floor. New recruits will be in
a position to start work with minimal store specific induction.
Do a short Manual Handling practical in store with the learner/new recruit to complete full Manual Handling compliance requirements
How to get started?
To register please email Breda Barber at Taste 4 Success Skillnet email@example.com.
For any queries phone Ger at 086 2075060
Fully funded by Taste 4 Success Skillnet
- General induction to retail (Responsibilities, Behaviours, Customer Service, Security etc).
- Overview of Health & Safety in retail.
- Food Safety & HACCP in Retail (Aligned to FSAI L1).
- Guidelines for sale of alcohol, tobacco & paracetamol in retail.
- Manual Handling Theory
- COVID 19 guidelines for retail staff.