Current Programmes for job seekers 2017
- Introduction to Food Industry Skills – May dates available – Dublin West area – Open for registration
- Introduction to Distilling, Brewing & Pasteurisation – Date TBC – Open for registration
- Diploma in Brewing – on line training/distance learning – dates to be confirmed – Open for registration
- Pork Butchery Skills – 20 week programme – full time programme 8am – 4pm Monday-Friday, Roscrea and Clara – Dates to be confirmed (Code SKNC) will not affect social welfare payment – Open for registration. Location – Roscrea, Co. Tipperary. Dates TBC
- Introduction to Hospitality & Catering Skills – (CIEH Food Safety & Catering Level 2 Award) : – Open for registration
- Special Purpose Award in Training & Development (Train the Trainer)
- Introduction to Fish Filleting – 2 days – TBC – Venue: TBC – Open for registration
- FETAC L5 Food Safety & HACCP: dates and location to be confirmed – Open for registration
- Certificate in Barista Skills – 2 days – Industry Certificate – Open for registration
- Primary Food Hygiene – 2 days – Industry Certificate – Open for registration
- Food Safety & HACCP-Fetac L5 – Open for registration
- Introduction to Fish Handling – 5 days – Open for registration
- Manual Fish Handling – 15 days – Open for registration
- General Certificate in Brewing (IBD UK Qualification) – 5 days + study time – Open for registration. Dates & Location –SEPTEMBER 2016.
- Online Award in Food Industry Fundamentals – see more details here
- Customer Service – 2 days training -Various Locations – Open for registration
- Introduction to Chef Skills – 6 days training -Locations Ballina and Westport Co.Mayo . Open for registration. Limited to 12 places.
- Introduction to Bar and Brewing Skills– 2 days plus on-line training – Locations Ballina and Westport. Co Mayo
- Barista Workshop – 1 day – Locations Ballina and Westport Co. May. Limited to 6 places per workshop.
It is Mandatory for Job-seeker trainees to complete work experience, please note that this is not negotiable.
If you are interested in any of the above programmes, please complete the registration/application form and return to us so that we can assess eligibility and confirm if there is a place available, as well as training dates and locations
Each application will be assessed on a case by case basis
Application Form for the above programmes:
See Eligibility Criteria for more details
Special Purpose Award in Training & Development (Train the Trainer)